Wednesday 18 March 2009

Stamp Something Challenge

I think this will probably be my last post now before I go on holiday to Tenerife.
I want to say thank you so much to everyone who has left me really nice comments about my cards and I am so very pleased that I now have 6 followers - a big thank you to my followers.
Here is the card that I have made for the Stamp Something Challenge and I have actually sent the card to a friend of mine called Margaret who I used to work with.



The green striped paper is some that I had in my stash and the flower is from Stampin Up - I coloured it with my Pro Markers. The stamp is from Funky Kits.
Thank you for looking and I will be back posting after my hols - and maybe I might have some photos to share with you.
Love & hugs
eileen
x

2 comments:

Nancy Sanders said...

VERY cute card. Love the pink and green together.

Sonia said...

I agree with Nancy, pick and green is lovley together. Fab card.
Hugs Sonia x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...