Wednesday 11 March 2009

Yippee - I have got another follower - that makes a grand total of 3. My new follower is Deb from Bonnie Scotland. Thank you Deb.

I am doing really well today - 2 posts in one day.

I have been to the dentist this afternoon for a filling. I don't know why, but the anaesthetic seems to have knocked me out and given me a headache.

It has been a really nice day here today and the Cupcake Craft Challenge is to make a card that has something to do with Spring, so here is mine.




I thought the green colour reminded me of the greenery that starts to come out in Spring and the Lamb of course reminds me of Spring.
I thought this card would be good for my mother in law for Mother's Day and of course Mother's Day is in Spring.
Please let me know what you think and thank you to everyone who has left comments for me.
luv
eileen

3 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

ooh, I so love these stamps - gorgeous card,
jenny

Rosette said...

This is sooo sweet, love those lambs.. and those colours, they really worked well together. Thanks for joining us at CCC :)

Monica Gale said...

Hey Eileen how's you darling, was thinking of you the other day and it took me a while to find your blog but now I ve found you I subscribed so your list is growing LOL> Some gorgeous cards darling hope ypu re well and have a fab time on holiday. Hugs M xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...