Friday 22 May 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Hi there.
I have had a walk down to our Kath's today to have a look at her baby blue tits on the television. They are so gorgeous. It was lovely watching the mum and dad going in and out of the box feeding them.
She had been looking at my blog and said she did not like the magnolia stamp I had used because it looked like a pregnant angel - I suppose it does a bit.

Well here is my card for Sketch Saturday - using one of the Gorjuss girls, I really like this one - hope you do to.

I am looking forward to going to a class tomorrow on how to use the Copic Markers.
See you soon.
luv
eileen
x

1 comment:

maddy hill said...

Hi Eileen 1 you have some lovely cards on your blog ! hope you enjoyed the copics workshop and are practicing lots ! ... hope to see you at the fun day sometime soon !
love maddy ! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...