Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Stamp with Fun Challenge

I decided I would walk down to my sister's house at 9am this morning to water her tomatoes - it takes about half an hour to walk there. I thought I would be home for about 10.15am. On the way down I stopped to talk to a lovely lady, about in her 70's, who was cutting her privet with an electric hedge trimmer - and doing a very good job of it.
On the way back a woman dropped a plantpot and broke it so I stopped to help her pick up the pieces, then I spoke to the local policeman. I then stopped to talk to two more ladies off our estate and by the time I got back it was 11.10am. I put the kettle on and Keith from across the road popped over and had a coffee. By this time it was 12.00 and I had got absolutely nothing done. Then my husband has been home for lunch and it is now 2.00pm. The day has just gone. I have started with a cold as well which is not a surprise to me.

Anyway I had a go at the Stamp with fun challenge and it was not as hard as I thought it would be.
I have used digital papers and Whiff of Joy Stamp - and here is my card.




back soon
eileen
x

3 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Luvly card Eileen :o)x

Monica Anderberg said...

I am so jealous of your scrapping skills. Your things are just wonderful! You always combine lovely papers with gorgeous details! Thanks for all inspirations!
Hugs Monica

Mona said...

really wonderful your card.
Thanks for take part at stamp with fun.
Hugs Mona (SWF-Team)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...