Wednesday 13 May 2009

Stamp with Fun Challenge

I decided I would walk down to my sister's house at 9am this morning to water her tomatoes - it takes about half an hour to walk there. I thought I would be home for about 10.15am. On the way down I stopped to talk to a lovely lady, about in her 70's, who was cutting her privet with an electric hedge trimmer - and doing a very good job of it.
On the way back a woman dropped a plantpot and broke it so I stopped to help her pick up the pieces, then I spoke to the local policeman. I then stopped to talk to two more ladies off our estate and by the time I got back it was 11.10am. I put the kettle on and Keith from across the road popped over and had a coffee. By this time it was 12.00 and I had got absolutely nothing done. Then my husband has been home for lunch and it is now 2.00pm. The day has just gone. I have started with a cold as well which is not a surprise to me.

Anyway I had a go at the Stamp with fun challenge and it was not as hard as I thought it would be.
I have used digital papers and Whiff of Joy Stamp - and here is my card.




back soon
eileen
x

2 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Luvly card Eileen :o)x

Monica Anderberg said...

I am so jealous of your scrapping skills. Your things are just wonderful! You always combine lovely papers with gorgeous details! Thanks for all inspirations!
Hugs Monica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...