Sunday 10 May 2009

Stamp with Stampavie

Another card that I made last night is the one below which is for the Stamp with Stampavie Challenge.
I got it all put together and coloured the Sugar Nellie Daisy Stamp and then realized that it had to be a Stampavie stamp. Silly Me!! I then found this stamp and thought I had better use this one instead.
It is so hard to get back into making cards when I haven't done any for over a week.

hope you like this one - I have used some digital papers for this card.
luv
eileen
x

4 comments:

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

good morning,

your card is very lovely!

hugs
alexandra

LOUISE said...

Great card Eileen, love the colours. Louise x

BA said...

wonderful is your card
thank you for joining us this week at "Stampavie and More"
xoxoxo BA

flatis stempelwelt said...

A lovely card, love the cute image .
Hugs, Sonja xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...