Friday 17 July 2009

Hi - what an awful day it is today, absolutely pouring down. At least I can get some crafting done without feeling guilty about not doing gardening or washing etc that I like to do when the weather is good.

I was wondering what Internet Explorer you all use. I was quite happily using IE 7 when I got one of those update things about updating to IE8. It said that security etc was better and so I updated but I seem to have had nothing but trouble with it since. I cannot get on to Bev's blog, and certain other blogs, because I keep getting a message saying "cannot connect to this internet site, operation aborted" and now my tabs have gone all funny - it is really annoying me.

Perhaps some of you with more experience than me might be able to help me?

luv
eileen
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...