Wednesday 12 August 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge

You know what it is like when you get back from holiday and you are itching to make a card but feel you have to get all the washing, ironing & cleaning done first. Well I have now done all those jobs and at last I have made a card.

It is for the Whiff of Joy Challenge - which this week is to use pink and brown, which I have.
The paper is Basic Grey and of course a Whiff of Joy image, which I have coloured with Copics.

Believe it or not it has taken me several attempts to get my photo to show up on Blogger, I don't know why. Anyway here it is.
I have made this card for my niece, Judith (or Jude as she now likes to be called), who is living in Australia. I won't say "G'day mate" or whatever it is, but if you happen to look at my blog "Happy Birthday Jude" for the 21st August. The 21st is a very busy day for birthdays - it is my son, Richard's birthday, Jude's and my brother-in-law John's birthday.
Monday the 17th is my next door neighbours 70th birthday - she doesn't look a day over 60.
Then later this month is my Grand-daughter, Florence's birthday and my son-in-law Steve's birthday. So I think I had better get cracking and get some cards made - never mind sat here waffling on.
back soon, thanks for looking.
luv
eileen
x

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful image and gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Giò said...

This is sooo sweet!! hugs giò

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...