Sunday 6 September 2009

Just Christmas and Birthday Challenge

Good Morning everyone - just a quickie before I dash to get ready to go to Harrogate. No I am not a week early for the Craft Show, I am going to the Patchwork & something show. I have been meaning to check to see when it was on because I really fancied going - but of course I never got round to it. On Friday I saw a coach of ladies setting off and someone said they were going to the Patchwork Show at Harrogate. So I have just been getting the sandwiches ready and we will be off soon. I am looking for a really nice cross stitch to do.

Anyway here is my card for the Just Christmas and Birthday Challenge.



The papers are from Kay and Co.
hope you like it.
luv
eileen
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...