Sunday 13 September 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Feeling quite tired and ready for an early night now after going to Harrogate today.
The traffic was terrible through Leeds both on the way there and the way back.
I am just going to unpack my stash and see what I have bought at the Show. I don't know what anyone else who went thought but I have to say that I was slightly disappointed. I had really looked forward to going but found very little to spend my money on. There were a lot of stalls missing and the ones that had taken their place seemed to be "not my type of stall" - I will leave it at that.

Here is my card for the Sketch Saturday Challenge. The papers, I am sure you will know by now are from the My Mind's Eye range. I have actually used papers from the 6x6 pack but I do not think they are as good as the 12x12 ones.

I hope you don't think I am a bit of a moaner today.
thank you for looking
luv
eileen
x

1 comment:

Jo said...

Stunning card! I love the colours used.
Thank you & good luck!
jo xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...