Thursday 5 November 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge

Happy Anniversary to Claire & Steve.

Today is my daughter and son-in-law's 9th Wedding Anniversary. They got married at the Little Chapel of Sweet Memories (I think that is right) in Las Vegas 9 years ago. It was fantastic and I even had my photo taken with Elvis and his pink cadilac (don't know how to spell it).

Here is the card that I have made for them.

I am sorry but I can't remember who the papers are by or where they are from but I really like them.
I thought I would tie it in with the Mojo Monday Challenge.
thank you for looking
luv
eileen
x

1 comment:

savvy teaching tips said...

soo cute. I love the cuties kissing. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...