Sunday 6 December 2009

Senior Moments

I really don't know what is wrong with me lately - I have been having quite a few senior moments!!
First of all I sent the cards off to Australia and Hong Kong and then realized that I had forgotten to take photos of them.
Yesterday I went to the rugby. I take the photos there and if I get a good one I send it to the local paper. I had been having trouble with my camera - the shutter speed is not fast enough really. I spent the whole of the first half taking photos and luckily it was a nice day. I was trying to get a photo of one of our lads scoring a try but didn't get out of the way quick enough and was knocked over by one of the opposing team's players.
I then thought I would mess about with the settings on the camera because the light was fading and I don't know how I did it but I managed to erase all the photos I had taken in the first half. I just could not believe it - especially as two of them were team photos in our brand new strip.

At least today we have had quite a good day out at Lincoln market.
back soon with some cards (hopefully)
luv
eileen
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...