Tuesday 5 January 2010

Christmas Cards

What a lovely day it is today!
We have got even more snow today and everything looks really lovely. I know it is alright for me being at home but it is not so good for people who have to go to work.

My son set off at 8am this morning but I really don't know how he will go on getting home because even the main roads are not so clear. I don't think our estate has been clear since Christmas Eve. He is like me, he doesn't like driving in the snow. I haven't driven my car since before Christmas.

We went for a walk on Sunday but it was very icy and slippy. Today is much better because the snow is quite thick.
Here is a photo taken on our walk.

I was just sorting some photos out and I thought I would let you have a look at some of the Christmas Cards I made this year.

I love all these Tilda stamps and the Magnolia paper as well. I will be back tomorrow with my Whiff of Joy Card. Luv eileen x



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...