Tuesday 12 January 2010

Ovarian Cancer

Just a quick blog to let you know that once again I am donating 20p a card to Ovarian Cancer for all the Christmas cards I have made this last year. I haven't checked yet but there will be over 100 so it will be at least £20. I know that isn't much so I will probably add a bit extra as well.

I have just had a telephone call from the local weekly newspaper. I have some of my rugby photos published in it and we usually invite the editor and his wife and the sports reporter and his wife to our end of season bash. I send them both a Christmas Card and they have shown it to one of the lady reporters and she wants to do an article about me having had Ovarian Cancer and the cards that I make. I have to have a think about it and decide what to do. Only thing is I don't really want to have my picture in the paper!!!

Anyway I will be back tomorrow with my card for the Whiff of Joy Challenge.
see you soon.
luv
eileen
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...