Wednesday 27 January 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge

I bet "Our Kath" is really disappointed with me.
It was her birthday on Saturday and I haven't even wished her a Happy Birthday on my Blog.
Of course I went down to see her on her birthday but I have just not mentioned it on here - I don't know where the time goes.

I will just tell you though that Kath retires today so she will have plenty of time for crafting now! Happy Retirement Kath, you deserve it.
I did make a joke on Saturday that she will be retiring Wednesday and getting divorced the Wednesday after! (her husband is still at home after his stroke so by the time they have had a full week together, who knows?) Only kidding really.

Back to this weeks Whiff of Joy Challenge and it is my final week as Guest Designer. Thank you for the opportunity to take part in your design team, I have really enjoyed it. Here is my card

The papers I have used are from The Hobby House and are by Black Market Paper Society. I have coloured the image with Copics.

Thank you for looking.
luv
eileen
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is totally beautiful you have inspired me to join in this time!! off to find some yummi papers and an image! Samantha :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...