Monday 15 February 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge

Hi Everyone - I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day yesterday and that your hubbies treated you well.
My husband did manage to buy me a card and a bunch of flowers but he usually writes me a little verse in the card and he "hasn't had time" to write one. Don't quite know what to make of that excuse.
Anyway I did take time out of my "busy doing nothing" schedule to make him a card which I was quite pleased with and I also made him a verse to go inside it.

I decided that the card would fit into the Just Magnolia Challenge which has the theme "LOVE"
so here is the card.

The flowers actually look a bit darker than they are but I didn't want to do them the same colour as the dress.
The papers are downloads and I have used the Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch and coloured the Magnolia Images with Copic Markers.
Thank you for looking - check back tomorrow because I will have something else to show you that I did for Valentine's Day as well.
luv
eileen
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...