Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Here Comes Summer!

Well I don't think so really, do you? (Although I am getting ready for going on holiday on Monday providing the planes haven't all been cancelled.)

That is actually the theme for the Lili of the Valley Challenge so I have done a barbecue. No, not literally, just a picture of a barbecue - and here is my card.

The papers are from Craft Creations and the little silver oval is from Stampin Up.
Sorry this is only a quick post but I have lots to do.
Back again tomorrow with another card for you - it is one of my favourites!
luv
eileen
x

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

This is a really lovely card Eileen. Would you please tell the cute bear that I like my sausages well done.
Kath x

jules said...

oh! gorgeous card!!!

Sonia said...

Brilliant card Eileen, love the LOTV.
Hugs Sonia xx

Pops x said...

Love the image that you have chosen for this, fab colours too, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time big hugs pops x x x

Marcea said...

What a beautiful summery card. I really love your colours and pretty details. Thanks for joining us on LOTV
-x-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...