Thursday 27 May 2010

Just Cute Bears Challenge

Just another quickie post - I am having a quick break from making Wedding Invitations.
Here is my card for the Just Cute Bears Challenge.
I love this little teddy bear - and the colour combo.
Teddy, of course, is from Lili of the Valley (I have used him before) who have such cute stamps - I think I must have most of them.

Speaking of Teddies - I bought myself a little Irish Teddy whilst we were over there on holiday, he is cute as well. Well I suppose I had better get back to the invites. Thank you for looking

luv
eileen
x

4 comments:

Sonia said...

This is beautiful Eileen.Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
Hugs Sonia xx

Annie said...

such a cute teddy and a pretty card! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

Kathleen said...

Really cute card Eileen and I love the colours' Glad to see you are getting back into it.
Kath x

Susie said...

Just found your blog and had to comment on this card....I love the colours you have used and the teddy is adorable xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...