Monday 24 May 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge

Good Afternoon everyone.

Hasn't it been a fantastic weekend?? According to the weathergirl last night the weather is supposed to break tomorrow so we will wait and see.

I got my hanging baskets done yesterday so I can't wait to get them out because my greenhouse is rather crammed.

We had a barbecue both Saturday and Sunday, which was nice because my husband insists that it is a man's job to cook on the barbecue so that gave me a bit of a break. (I have just broken off from this post to go and check the pork chops I am grilling and I have burnt my finger!!!)

Anyway here is my card for the Lili of the Valley Challenge and I have to say that my husband actually liked it - which is quite unusual.

hope you like it too.
luv
eileen
x

3 comments:

Sonia said...

I don't like it Eileen, i LOVE it :) So pretty coloured in Blue. We are having a BBQ tonight, had one last night as well.
Hugs Sonia xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love the cutie image and the papers are great too, thank you for joining us this time at LOTV chalenge, big hugs pops x x x

Kathleen said...

totally georgeous card Eileen
Kath x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...