Friday 21 May 2010

Two Challenges - One Card

Good afternoon everyone - I am absolutely melting here, it is so hot.
Only a quick post as I am busy, busy, busy.

Here is my card which will do for both the Papertake Challenge and for the Sketch & Stash Challenge.

The Papertake Challenge was "Say it with Flowers" and the Sketch and Stash Challenge was a Sketch.
I think there are enough flowers to qualify for the Papertake Challenge and I have used my new papers for the Sketch and Stash Challenge and followed the sketch.

The papers are Basic Grey "Green at heart"
The stamp of course is Tilda and the Sentiment is from Stampin Up.
I really love the orangey colours.
thank you for looking - I hope to be back tomorrow with another card.
enjoy the weather while it lasts!!
luv
eileen
x

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Well Eileen your visit to Ireland must have done some good as you have made some fabulous cards since your return. Love all of them but I am partial to orange and such a change for you.
Kath

Becky said...

Oh wow Eileen, this is such a beautiful card!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Goregous card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW last week, and hope you play along again this week with our sketch challenge!
hugs!
Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...