Wednesday 2 June 2010

Just Magnolia

Back again, that was quick wasn't it.

Here is another card that I have made this evening - unfortunately the light wasn't too good for taking the photos so they are not perhaps as clear as they could have been.

I made this card using the sketch from Cute Cards and Stamps and the theme from
Just Magnolia Challenge - which was Hot and Spicy. I thought the colours of the paper were quite hot and spicy.
I have coloured the image with Copics and the DPs are from the Milton & Co Paper stack from the Glitter Pot
Hope you like both of today's cards. Hopefully I will be back again tomorrow with another card - if I am not too busy in the garden.
thank you for looking
luv
eileen
x

3 comments:

Jacee said...

Love this one Eileen, the colours are lovely and your mix of papers works so well, fabby!

Mina said...

gorgeous card Eileen [erfect mix of colours for our challenge...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

What a great card.love the paper mix,thanks for joining us by cute stamps and cards.

hugs agnes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...