Friday 25 June 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge

Good afternoon - it has been a bit of a funny day today weather wise, I thought it was going to rain at one point.

Tonight we are going out for a meal to the local amateur rugby league presentation night so no card making for me!!

My daughter sent me a text today to say that they were at casualty nearly 4 hours last night with Miss Florence (who is nearly 3!). She had been playing with some money and decided to swallow a 1p piece. They were not sure whether or not she had actually swallowed it or just said she did but they did an x-ray at the hospital and they could see it in her tum. She is getting to be a right little monkey.

Here is my card for the Lili of the Valley Challenge - again I have used one of their die cuts.

All the papers are from Stampin Up and so is the card actually. The ribbon is from my stash.

Unfortunately I have to go and do some ironing now. Have a lovely weekend - enjoy the footie, I hope we win.
luv
eileen
x

3 comments:

Claire said...

Another gorgeous card Eileen. Enjoy your weekend - I hope we win too! Hugs, Claire x

Pop's Cards said...

This is a cute image that you have chosen, love your choice of colours, fab job with Dawny;s sketch too, thanks for playing at LOTV this time big hugs Pops x x x

Daisychain said...

Oh, I really love this card! I love the gorgeous image and the pretty colours. Thanks for joining LOTV this week and good luck! Hugs Christine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...