Tuesday 22 June 2010

Stampavie and More Challenge

Hi everyone - hasn't it been a fantastic day again today - it has been so hot.
I forgot to mention yesterday (I was in such a rush) to say thank you to Kelli at
Hidden Treasures for picking me in third place in their challenge. Thank you.
Unfortunately I just missed the Spoonful of Sugar challenge last night so I hope I will be successful with this one tonight for the Stampavie and More Challenge tomorrow.


Here is my card using Princess Tilda coloured with Copics.
The paper is from Papermania (I think) and the roses of course from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Enjoy your evening.
luv
eileen
x

5 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card - love pink and love Tilda! Hugs, Claire x

Anne H. said...

Wow - your card is wonderful!
An adorable image and so beautiful colors. Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

Anonymous said...

absolutely stunning!!!

Kathleen said...

Super card Eileen, love it.
Kath x

Jacee said...

Beautiful card eileen, love the colour, I'm a pink kinda' girl,the flowers look so pretty too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...