Tuesday 15 June 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge

Do you ever find something on a blog and think how lovely it is and you would like to have a go at it? Well I found a lovely gift bag all nicely decorated and I have spent hours looking for it and of course I just cannot find it again can I?

We had a lovely day on Sunday - we went for a meal out to celebrate my son Paul's birthday. When we had finished our meal my little grand-daughter, Florence (who is nearly 3) started singing "Happy birsday to you - come on Mam-ma, happy birsday to you - come on grandad, happy birsday dear Paw Paw, happy birsday to you" Everyone in the pub were watching and smiling and our Paul actually blushed. She was so cute.
She has been up today (which is why I am quite tired tonight) to see her great grandad in hospital and she was very well behaved.

Speaking of the hospital, I go tomorrow for my check up so I am a bit nervous at the moment. I keep trying to tell myself to be positive!!

Here is my card for the Whiff of Joy Challenge.

The papers are from Kaiser Craft and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Thank you for looking - back tomorrow with another card.
luv
eileen
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...