Wednesday 28 July 2010

Just a very quick blog to let you all know that I will eventually get round to doing some cards!!

Last Wednesday the health problem I had was a fit (or seizure) - it is 4 years since I last had one so I am so disappointed that it has happened again. However, I was very foolish and ignored the warning signs and so I have only myself to blame.

I was just starting to feel a bit better on Monday when we got a phone call to go over to the hospital - my husband's brother had been admitted and they did not expect him to live very long. That was such a shock even though he has been have treatment for cancer for 3 years. Nobody realized that he was so ill. We stayed there till 1.30am and got to bed about 2am because the nurse said she did not know how long he would go on and we could still be sat there the next night. We got a call from my husband's other brother about 3.30am to say that John had died. I still can't believe it. It has been quite a bad month so far. Yesterday and most of today has been sent sorting things out etc and so I have been very tired and quite headachey.

I have some order of services to do for my husband's niece and then hopefully I will get back to card making.
Please keep stopping by
luv
eileen
x

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Eileen I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems and the sad death of your BIL (((hugs)) Take care and look after yourself.
Sonia xxx

Anonymous said...

Eileen,

I've been following on my phone, but couldn't post you a comment! I do hope you are feeling better. I am sooo sorry to hear about your BIL. Take care dear :(

xxKelli

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...