Wednesday 14 July 2010

What a miserable day it is at the moment - it is really dark and pouring down - anyone would think it was September or something.
As I am always saying, I just don't know where time goes. I have only made 1 card in the last 10 days - and I am not going to show you it today, you will have to wait until tomorrow.

Today I am going to show you the card that I made for the birth of my Granddaughter, Meriel. It is similar to a wedding one I did recently.
Here is the front

and here it is opened out as an easel card.

I really love these papers.
It was a sad day yesterday, especially for my children, because my ex-Father-in-Law passed away. He had been in hospital for some weeks but it is still sad. He was 87.
God Bless Roy.
back tomorrow.
luv
eileen
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...