Thursday 16 September 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge

Hi there.
I have got so many new Magnolia stamps at the moment that I just haven't had time to try out - where does time go? This is one of my new stamps and I thought I might just give the card to my husband's niece whose birthday is on Sunday. It is also her dad's birthday on Saturday and my husband's birthday next Thursday. We have already had two birthdays last week so September is a very busy month for me.

Anyway here is the card for Fridays Just Magnolia Challenge.

I would like to say a big Thank You to all the people who have left me comments although I must say I find it very strange that the most I get is usually about 4 but my sister has only just started blogging this year and she gets about 9 comments for each card. Well she always was the popular one!!!
back soon
luv
eileen
x

4 comments:

Claire said...

Hi Eilieen, a gorgeous card and a fab Tilda image - lucky you having so many new ones to play with! Maybe the reason for more comments is that she enters more challenges? Just a thought. Take care, Claire x

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! love the colours and details! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting! I agree with Claire's comment about your sister getting more comments. I always get a lot more when I've been entering lots of challenges! The card itself is beautiful, I love the relaxing colors :)Hope you are well xx

Kathy said...

Beautiful color combo and lovely job with the sketch!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
:)kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...