Friday 29 October 2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge

Hi,
Just a very quick post today to show you the card I have made for the Sketch Saturday Challenge.

I printed off the sketch and thought it looked quite a good one to do so made my card but was a bit disappointed with it. I was even more disappointed when I went back to the website and looked at the sketch properly and discovered that I should have used two lots of paper for the background. What is the matter with me?? It must be the thought of Christmas coming up so fast.

Last year it took me forever to make my cards so I thought that this year I would start early - and have I? No!
The stamp is a new one that I have just got and I have used my new Martha Stewart Punch and threaded ribbon through it.
Hope you like it more than I do!!
Have a lovely weekend. We have rugby tomorrow and then I hope my hubby is taking me off on Sunday seeing as we have a day to ourselves.

2 comments:

Claire said...

You are far too hard on yourself hun, this is a lovely card in a lovely colour and you've used a great sketch too. Hugs, Claire x

Jilli said...

I adore that cute little Tilda and the colours are just beautiful. love what you've done with the sketch. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...