Saturday 23 October 2010

Purple, Aqua & White....

.....these are the colours to be used for the Colour Create Challenge.

I had already stamped this little Milton bear
and started my card following a sketch from another challenge when I realized, as you do, that the image isn't one you can use on that challenge!!
So I adapted the layout and came up with this card.
The Snowflakes are from Marianne Dies and a Martha Stewart Punch and I have glittered them with Glamour Dust and added a brad and spacer.

The papers are downloads and I have coloured the image with copics.
It is a very miserable day here and I am just going to walk down to the rugby - but I doubt if I will get many photos if the rain keeps up.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend - I am looking forward to going to The Dome on Sunday - hope my hubby has some money for me to spend!!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely cute card Eileen - I'm sure hubby will let you have some money to spend LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Lynda said...

A fab card Eileen and those colours look lovely together. Enjoy a good spend at The Dome tomorrow.

Love Lynda xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...