Wednesday 13 October 2010

Sketch Saturday

Only a quick post today to show you my card for the Sketch Saturday challenge - which was a sketch.
Here is the sketch

and here is my interpretation of the sketch.
The papers are pink petticoat and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Before I go I must tell you that I am aching a bit today because, with it being a nice day yesterday, I decided to rotavate (don't know if that is spelt right) my veg plot. It is easier than digging but by the time I had finished it at tea time I had blisters and white finger syndrome (is that what they call it when you have been using power tools?) Anyway I did enjoy it and managed to get my winter onions in as well so it was a very productive day.
thank you for looking.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Aww this is lovely Eileen, such pretty colours.
Hugs Sonia XX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...