Tuesday 26 October 2010

Winter Fun ...




...that is the theme for this weeks Lili of The Valley Challenge.

Well I don't think anyone will be having much fun today - it has been an awful dull, dark, rainy day here.
I loved these papers when I saw them but once I got them home I wasn't too sure - but I have changed my mind again and I do like them. I think that is more than I can say for the photos today!! I keep messing about with my photo program but don't really know what I am doing.
The papers are by Graphic 45 which I got from Art from the Heart and I have used a LOTV die cut again.
I don't think I am right good with ribbons and bows really - I'm not too happy with this one but it is too late now.
That is all for today - thank you to anyone who has taken the time to have a peek at my blog.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Eilen, love this image and your gorgeous papers.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Daisychain said...

A gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining our ‘Winter Fun’ challenge at LOTV this week, hope to see you next week. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...