Tuesday 9 November 2010

Totally Gorjuss

Happy Tuesday everyone...I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

On Saturday my husband got a game of rugby (we were short) and he actually managed to score a try - brilliant - the first time in a couple of seasons.
At the end of last season he broke a couple of ribs.
I got a load of abuse from the other team's players because I told them, very nicely, that they had just been beaten by a 55 year old. They told me to shut up and stop mouthing off - which I wasn't doing, just stating a fact.

Back to the subject in hand -I have done a card for the Totally Gorjuss Challenge which is this sketch.

and here is my card - again using James the Bear.

I am sorry, I hope you are not getting too bored with James but he is so useful. I wonder what is in his cracker??

The papers are digital downloads and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Thank you for looking - I must really try and get some cards done now.
I have had too many distractions the last few days so now I must catch up.

2 comments:

Claire said...

How can anyone get bored of James the bear, he is just too adorable for words. Fabulous card Eileen and I think my present maybe in his cracker LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Chris said...

Hi Eileen - like the card. I think there had better be something sparkly and expensive in his cracker!!!
Good to see you again last week.
Chris xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...