Wednesday 3 November 2010

Trick or Treat??

Just a very quick post before I have to dash off to the hairdressers.

First of all a big thank you to the Trick or Treaters in our area - I would love to get my hands on you and show you a trick or two!!!



Secondly - here is my card for the Lili of the Valley Challenge, a lovely sketch from Bev.

I have used one of the Die Cuts from Lili of the Valley.
I must say that I am very disappointed that they have decided to showcase their new stamps at the NEC.
I think I must have nearly every one of their stamps and lots of their die cuts so I think perhaps a bit of loyalty to their loyal customers would have been better than making them available only to the people that can manage to get to the NEC.
But then that is just my view because I am disappointed.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hi Eileen - firstly what scumbags doing that to your car - why is it they have to spoil it for everyone else - they just don't care do they! Makes me angry. Secondly, another fab creation and I'm lovin' the blue & white colour combo. Lastly, I am disappointed too that I won't be able to get my hands on these stamps either and I only live a few miles down the road from the NEC but sadly I can't get there, so like you am going to have to wait! Hugs, Claire x

Pami said...

What a lovely card, and so sorry about your car, there are always some that spoil it for everyone else. Chin up. Pami x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...