Thursday 26 May 2011

Same old Story.......

A very late "Good Evening" - or perhaps I should say "Goodnight"

It's the same old story - always late for a challenge!!

I decided to do the Stamp Something Challenge which was a Beachy theme and I actually found this paper with shells and footprints on so I thought that would be brilliant.

Then I found the kind of sea green paper - ideal.

So I put them together and here is the card.






Unfortunately I was so late finishing it that I have had to take the photo in my room in artificial light so it is not brilliant - but then what's new??

I have used the sketch from the Sketch Saturday Challenge



which was actually quite a nice one to do.


My son has gone to Blackpool tonight and is then flying off to Costa del Sol tomorrow with our rugby lads - volcanic ash permitting!


My husband is on the poker at the moment but I think I have had enough crafting now for tonight - I think I will go in the room and play on my Nintendo DS before beddie byes.



Thank you for all your lovely comments and, of course, for looking.


1 comment:

Claire said...

Well considering the light, the photo is absolutely fine and its a gorgeous card. Love the colours and that green is gorgeous. Hugs, Claire x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...