Wednesday 6 July 2011

My favourite colours - at the moment

What a funny day it has been today - the sun is shining now but we have had quite a few showers.

Still no further with my car and I am not right happy with the insurance people.

Anyway I have managed to build up enough enthusiasm to make a card for the Sketch Saturday Challenge.


Here is the sketch-




and here is my card.

The papers are from Nitwits - I just love these colours.



I am also entering this in the Just Magnolia Challenge - which is "Anything Goes" and also in the Allsorts Challenge - which is "Free and Easy"
Thank you for looking - I will have to go and make the tea now. I have made some wedges from the potatoes that I dug up yesterday so I am looking forward to those. We are also having home grown lettuce, radish and spring onions.


Mind you I think by the time I have done I could probably have bought them cheaper!!


C'est la vie!


7 comments:

Jacee said...

Lovely card Eileen, love how you have coloured Tilda's dress and the flowers look lovely.
Enjoy that homegrown tea!
Hugs Jacee

Vicky said...

She is adorable Eileen and your dp's are fabulous too sweetie..

Enjoy your wedgies...yum yum..!

and have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

Great card hun - love the image and great choice of colours too. I really hope you hear about your car soon. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

This is gorgeous Eileen - such a pretty Tilda and beautiful soft colouring.
Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Mummylade said...

What a fantastic creation Eileen. Thank you so much for entering in our Allsorts challenge and good luck!

Stampin Mindy said...

These colors are beautiful very soft. Great coloring too.
Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week!

Hugs, Mindy

Cazza said...

Oooooo, gorgeous DP's and a gorgeous Tilda too, a very pretty card!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...