Tuesday 23 September 2008

I am feeling really stressed out at the moment although I did have a LOVELY DAY with my sister, Kath, at Harrogate on Sunday at The Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza. I was really looking forward to going there and wasn't disappointed.
It is organised by Sue & Richard of Craftwork Cards and, as usual, the delightful Julie Hickey was demonstrating there. They are all lovely people and very talented as well. Very nice to see them again.
As usual I came back with all sorts of things that I can't wait to play with when I get the chance.

One of the stalls I really like is Lavinia Stamps. I don't know the name of the lady there but she does such absolutely beautiful cards/pictures. I have bought lots of stamps and ink pads from her over the years but I have never managed to master the art of using the brayer but this year she showed me where I was going wrong so I will be having another go.

Yesterday and today I have been concentrating on my embroidering but some of it has not been successful so I am a bit disappointed.

Today is my husband's birthday but I will try to post a picture of his card tomorrow as we are dining out when he gets back from work - I am really looking forward to that. Have to dash and get ready.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...