Wednesday 24 September 2008

My husband and I had a lovely meal out last night to celebrate his birthday and we actually had a pudding which I don't usually have because I am trying to lose some weight. I think it is only about the second time we have been out together on our own in over a year.

Well as I promised yesterday, here is the first birthday card I made for my husband David.


I really quite liked it and it was very quick and easy to make. The stickers are from 7 gypsies and the Happy Birthday sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.
I wasn't sure whether David would like it or not so I made another one - which is the Forever Friends one below. He actually liked them both but thought the first one was better for a man.


Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think.
Thank you
eileen
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...