Sunday 7 September 2008

Well it is Sunday evening and I am shattered after quite a busy weekend doing nothing much.

On Saturday we had a run down to The Craft Box at Elsecar Heritage Centre, Hoyland - they have some lovely goodies there - and on Sunday afternoon we went to Oswaldtwistle Mills.

About 18 months or more ago I bought an embroidery machine and had just about got used to using it when I was taken ill and I have never got round to using it since. My husband runs a local amateur rugby team, Hipperholme Warriors, and he had some polo neck t.shirts donated. He decided that I could embroider the team badge on it. He thinks it just takes a few seconds to do it but I have to get the design digitised and figure out the machine again. That is why we went to Oswaltwistle to Lords Sewing to get some thread etc for these badges. Whilst we were there we also went to Dawn Bibby's new shop - which is really nice. Well I say new, it is the first time I have been there, I dont know how long it has been open.

Anyway below is Mojo Monday sketch for week 50 (I always seem to be a week behind)


and this is my card. I am not entirely satisfied with it, what do you think?



I have used papers from Pink Petticoat, the stamp is by Penny Black (one of my favourite companies because they do such cute ones), and the ribbon is from Stampin Up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...