Sunday 7 September 2008

On Tuesday it will be my step-daughter's birthday (Katie) and below is the card I made for her.

I used a stamp by My Favourite Things which I got from Sir Stampalot - they have such a good choice of stamps. The paper is from Making Memories and the round sentiments is from Craftwork Cards.


I also made a little gift wallet to put some money in, I am sorry the photos are not very good. The wallet is kept closed by putting a belly band round it and attaching the photo to the belly band.

The stamp is from Penny Black and the card from Stampin Up
I have seen a couple of tutorials for this type of card but when I wanted to make it I couldn't remember where I had seen them.
This one is from Dawns Stamping Thoughts. She does some really brilliant things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...