Monday 2 February 2009

Well I can't tell you how absolutely thrilled I am today!!

No not because we have had loads of snow but because I have got another follower on my blog - Sonia. Thank you so much to both Sonia and Dawny for being my followers, it really does mean so much to me. Thank you.


On a more serious note - below is the Sympathy Card that I have made for my friend Indra.

Unfortunately her husband was diagnosed with the "C" word in August and the doctors didn't expect him to live until Christmas but he did and he died last week. He was 63.

I was also very sorry to learn on Sunday that Lily died the same day - she was 90. She was in the same Nursing home as my husband's relative, Rene. Unfortunately Rene has dementia but is perfectly well in her body. Lily was a lovely lady and joined in with any activities that were going on in the home. She had taken to her room and I haven't seen her since before Christmas so I am really sad that I did not get chance to say goodbye to her.
She once said to me that her and Rene would sit there and she would say "Who would you most like to see walk through that door?" and they would both say together "David" (that is my husband). She said he has such a smiley face that she looked forward to seeing him as much as Rene did. She will be sadly missed.

Thank you for looking - I am going to have my rice pudding now!!
luv
eileen
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

superbe
bravo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...