Monday 9 March 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge

Just been to the dentist this morning and have to have a filling later this week, Ugh!! I need to get it done before we go on holiday a week on Friday because I don't want anything going wrong whilst we are in Tenerife.
We only managed to have one weeks holiday last year (and that wasn't so brilliant either) so I am really looking forward to chilling out by the pool, doing lots of walking (if my legs and feet will let me) and jumping about in the big waves on Del Duque Beach - that is a great laugh. Not so good for the rest of the people on the beach though because a couple of times I have been knocked over by the waves and when I have managed to get to my feet my boobs have been hung out of my bikini top!!! Not a pleasant site - and even worse now since I put some weight on.

I have made a card for the Friday Sketchers and here it is below

I hope you like it and thank you for looking.
luv
eileen

1 comment:

Murielle said...

Fabulous card, Eileen!!!
I love your composition, the papers and colours are wonderful.
Marvellous look and beautiful image..
You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Have a nice week.
Hugs, Mumur

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...