Saturday 7 March 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge

Hi, it's me again.
I have been to the rugby this afternoon and I was absolutely frozen when I got home - I had to have a bath to warm myself up.

My husband has only been playing for Queensbury for 2 months at the most and they were in a semi final today. He hasn't played for a couple of weeks with having had his hernia operation so I haven't been watching them. Honestly you just wouldn't believe it was a team of grown men playing - I actually asked the coach if he had brought some dummies with him and suggested he brings a box of them next week. You should have heard them all moaning and wittering about each other!!
Anyway back to the cards.
Here is my entrant for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge - the theme being food and drink.
Hope you like it.

The sketch was actually from a Papertake Challenge at the beginning of February but I didn't get round to doing it in time so decided I would have a go at it this week and here is the result. At least it came in for this challenge.
luv
eileen

2 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a wonderfully creative card, the layering effects are super and the image is wonderful!BR-T

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Eileen, I love this new Annie, she is so perfect for our challenge this week! I love the embossed panel too!
Thank you for joining in with the CCT challenge! Hope you are having a great weekend! hugs Debx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...