Saturday 7 March 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge

Well I have now recovered from my walk to my sister's and back! I was very surprised that it only took me half an hour each way.

It was quite nostalgic really because I had been talking to Paul (my eldest son) just before I set off and we were saying how we used to walk down and back every week when the children were little. At 2 years old he used to walk the whole way - occasionally I had to sit him on the big pram because my daughter Claire was only a baby at that time.

Anyway when I got back I did manage to finish my card for the Mojo Monday Challenge - and here it is.





I love these stamps - I have got a cat one as well. They are from Wild Rose Studio.
The papers are from Sweet Love collection from HM Scrap Shop
Thank you for looking.
luv
eileen
x

1 comment:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us, this card is outstanding! BR-T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...