Saturday 11 April 2009

CHALLENGES

Well I have managed to find time to do some blogging - people probably think I am a bit sad, staying in blogging whilst they are out enjoying themselves - but I am enjoying myself doing this so that is all that matters. My husband and son are up at the pub after rugby - again!!

I would like to wish my Sister and Brother-in-Law (Kath & Chris) a very Happy Ruby Wedding Anniversary for tomorrow, Easter Sunday - I will post my card for them later. I don't want to put it on here before they have seen it. I can't believe it is 40 years since they got married, it doesn't seem 2 minutes since - I really don't know where the time goes.

My first card is for Monday's Papertake Challenge and I really love the colours of this one. I have waited quite a while for this stamp to come back into stock but I have finally got it. I have also finally managed to get hold of some of the Gorjuss Girl stamps so I will be using those some time this week.



My next card is for Friday Sketchers and I had quite a bit of trouble with this. I coloured it to match some paper which I had stuck on to the card and then, when I was going to stick the image on, the paper looked too busy for the image so I had to change my mind on the paper. I was quite pleased with the result in the end.

Hope you like them.
My husband is working tomorrow but he has promised to take me off to some stamp shop on the Monday so I will look forward to that.
Thanks for looking and have a lovely Easter.
luv
eileen
x

3 comments:

LOUISE said...

Beautiful cards Eileen, love them both. The colours are fab. Have a Happy Easter. Louise
P.S. I would far rather stay at home too ad Blog and make cards - thats what I like to do!

Mrs Mayne said...

These are beautiful Eileen! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Bev said...

Gorgeous cards Eileen, both cards have such fabulous colour combos ad such sweet images x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...