Thursday 9 April 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge

First of all, in case I don't get chance to post in the next day or so, may I take this opportunity of wishing everyone a very Happy Easter. I would also like to say a big thank you to all of you who have stopped by to look at my blog. Thank you.
The first card I have to show you tonight is similar to one that I did for a 50th Birthday card - I just changed the wording on the round sentiment.

Aren't the colours just gorgeous?

The second card is for two challengers - the Whiff Of Joy Challenge - I think this is the first time I have taken part in it - probably because I only just bought some Whiff of Joy stamps at the Harrogate Show, and also the Sketch and Stash Challenge.

Hope you like them both. Thank you for stopping by.
luv
eileen
x

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Eileen these are lovely :)
Have a nice Easter weekend.
Hugs Sonia x

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards, soo sweet. happy easter to you. hugs rachxx

Cathy said...

Beautiful cards, love both images and adore your take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Helena said...

Fantastic cards! Your colouring is brillant!

xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...