Tuesday 21 April 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge

It has been a lovely day today but it is becoming a bit cloudy now so I hope it isn't going to rain.
Our Richard is off to Egypt tomorrow for a week so at least he will have had a bit of nice sunny weather before he sets off for the red hot climate over there.
I have been for a walk this morning and then for my hair cutting, again - I am very gradually going a bit shorter but haven't got back to my short hair that I had in my blog photo. It is only the second time I have had it cut since it started growing back - which is now about 15 months ago - so what I have saved on haircuts I have spent on crafting stuff!! Well that is only fair isn't it?
Anyway here is my card for the Cupcake Challenge - I keep submitting these cards but have never won anything yet! One day!
Hope you like it.

luv eileen
x

8 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Fabulous card Eileen(luv the Hydrangea's you use on your cards) :o)x

Kruemel said...

What a cute card. Love the bright colors you used.
Thanks for playing with us this week!

Kathrin aka Kruemel

Stephanie said...

Eileen, what a sweet sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week.
~Stephanie

Ida / Little said...

Fab card, love the colors you have used! :) And a sentiment in the middle is very nice! :) Thanks for playing at CCC this week! :)

Ida

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

thanks for playing with us this week! It's raining here too...good thing we need it!

Shannon said...

Your Tilda is so cute! Nicely done! :)

~Tammy~ said...

So fun and vibrant! Thanks for your take on our sketch this week at CCC

The Crafty Den said...

Lovely card. The image is sweet and the dp is gorgeous. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...