Sunday 27 September 2009

Davids Birthday

Good morning everyone.
I just thought I would let you have a look at the things I made for my husband's birthday.

The first is the card - but I am only showing you the front of it, the photo and the verse are a bit personal. The papers I used were by Basic Grey

I also made a little wallet with a photo in and a gift card. I made one like this ages ago but don't know where I got the tutorial from. I rather liked it.


The other thing that I made, with matching papers to the card, was a little box with Thorntons Choccies in. The boxes are from Craftwork Cards and you just decorate them yourself. I don't know if they still stock them because I have had mine at least a year.
This is the outside - the "Just for You" stamp is from Julie who is a demonstrator for Stampin Up.
and this is the inside

Hope you like my little cards and gifts and thank you for looking.
Luv
eileen
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...