Tuesday 29 September 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge

On Sunday I was in the middle of making two cards for challenges when a neighbour came round and asked if I could make a card for her "Auntie Carol, who is 65 and likes Crown Green Bowling"!!!! I don't know about you but I hate it when people ask me for something like that. I think it is really stressful.
I am trying out a card but it won't have anything to do with Crown Green Bowling on it.

Anyway I have finished my card for the Sugar Bowl Challenge - and here it is.




Hope you like it!
Must dash - we are going out for tea to a friend's house - they are making pie and peas which, unfortunately, will not go down very well with my diet!!
luv
eileen
x

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I know exactly what you mean Eileen - stipulations like that take all the fun out of cardmaking. How on earth do they think you can just conjour up something spectacular off the top of your head with random requests like that! A green background with black circles maybe - how lovely lol. This sounds like an episode of "grumpy old women" doesn't it. Love your card by the way.

Lynda xxx

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Eileen, love the image, and the colour choice is fab. Louise x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...