Tuesday 2 March 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge

Back again - but only a quick post.
I started this card last week but have just not had the chance to finish it until today - I always seem to be last minute.
David finished the plastering on Saturday and I thought I would be getting round to papering by the end of this week - but nothing seems to have gone right and there seems to have been so much more to do that what I thought.
Because he slarted the plaster on the skirting boards I have had to spent ages preparing them and I now won't get round to undercoating until Thursday. We are going on holiday soon so I was hoping to have the decorating finished before then.
Anyway here is my card for the Whiff of Joy Challenge.

Hope you like it!! love eileen x

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Really like this card but I feel that I want to say to her "don't think you are going out wearing a skirt so short"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...