Friday 7 May 2010

Sketch & Stash Challenge

Looks like I was too late for the last challenge - it is because I am so lazy at taking photos.
Oh well, never mind, I will make sure I am not too late for this one.

This card is for the Sketch & Stash Challenge and I have used my new Nestabilities - they only arrived the other day.
I haven't used this Magnolia stamp before either.
That is all I have to show you at the moment - I don't know whether I will get to make another card before Monday, but I will try.

Thank you to my new Follower - Jules - for following me and for your comments, and thank you to everyone who has left me a comment.
luv
eileen
x

2 comments:

Jacee said...

Hello Eileen, love your cards, the papers on this one are really pretty and the flowers in the corner finish it off a treat!

Thank you also for visiting my blog, I'm glad you found me, coz now I've found you! hope you'll visit again soon, I'll be following you from now on.
Hugs Jacee

Becky said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card Eileen, I love the pretty colours!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...