Friday 18 June 2010

Create4fun Challenge and Basic Grey Challenge

Well the weather is a bit different today from yesterday. It is now raining. How quickly it changes.

I have made a card for the Create4fun Challenge - which was a sketch. The only thing is there is supposed to be a bow on the ribbon and, although I did make one, I actually forgot to put it on!! Silly me!
I thought I would also enter it in Saturdays Basic Grey Challenge which was a colour combo - turquise, brown and cream. The background paper does actually have a turquoisy colour in it. It is from the Cappella pad.
Anyway here is the card and I think it looks better without the bow.

thank you for looking and please - don't just take a look, make my day by leaving a comment!
Enjoy your weekend and I hope England do better today than they did last Saturday.
luv
eileen
x

1 comment:

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Eileen, love your use of the beautiful Cappella papers and the pretty Tilda.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...